Me: No! NO!
My Brother: What’s wrong!?
Me: She can’t build a chandelier!
My Brother: Why not?
Me: Because chandeliers always fall in movies!
My Brother: I’m sure it’ll be fine.
My Brother: …
THIS IS GENIUS!
- Co-worker: Did you know she's really a guy?
- Mom: Not when I hired her but yes, I am aware now.
- Co-worker: How could you hire someone like that?
- Mom: Easy, she's adorable and more than capable of doing the job.
- Co-worker: Well as a mother, I am appalled that he's allowed to work somewhere with people's children.
- My mom: Listen here lady, that IS someone's child you're talking about. You are an adult. Stop acting like a child. SHE is a wonderful GIRL.
- Co-Worker: Well I just don't feel safe sharing a bathroom with her.
- Mom: Okay, she's transgender, not some kind of sexual predator. She's not going to attack you in the bathroom. She's obviously a better person than you. You know what? Why don't you go complain to management about it because your ignorance and hate is really pissing me off.
- Seriously guys.... My mom is AMAZING.
← Older entries Page 1 of 3751